Sign up for Weekly Family Wealth Newsletter
- When Is the Purchase of Long-Term Care Insurance Worth It? June 8, 2016The financial impact of living a long life should be a consideration in your estate planning. That’s why we take a holistic approach to estate planning-- so we can help you cover all the angles and live life to the fullest.admin
- The Best Gift You Can Leave to Your Loved Ones May 26, 2016Preparing for and facing death openly and honestly is a gift to our loved ones because it allows us to leave behind what really matters, not just what we’ve accumulated financially, but our wisdom, our love and our leadership.admin
- Are You Leaving Your Retirement Account at Risk Due to Poor Planning? May 11, 201680% of retirement account beneficiaries immediately liquidate the account and frivolously spend the assetsadmin
- Recent Superstar Death Brings Estate Planning to the Forefront of Discussion May 2, 2016If you do not plan for your death, your family will get stuck in Court and could end up in conflict as welladmin
- Planning for Charitable Giving April 28, 2016Knowing ahead of time how much you are willing to contribute to charities and those specific charities to which you will give makes it easier to deal with those groups not on your “list”admin
I knew Mark would be honest with us and understanding of the goals we were working towards.
Mark Petersen is an honest and upfront lawyer. I appreciated his focus and his calm demeanor when working through my divorce legal case. He was exceptionally fair with pricing and was respectful to me as his client. He listened well, was non-judgmental and fulfilled the duties with precision and skill. His assistant, Jessica, was also very nice and empathetic. Overall a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Mr. Petersen to anyone looking for a truly honest and skilled lawyer. I feel very lucky to have found him to help me.
Mark was very professional and made the process quick and easy. I would highly recommend Mark and Snake River Law.