Sign up for Weekly Family Wealth Newsletter
- The Legal Planning You Need to Do for Your High School Graduate June 24, 2014Once a child turns 18, they are no longer considered a child in the eyes of the law. And you no longer have the legal right to access their health care, school or banking records without their permission. Here are some steps you should take before your child leaves the nest that will help ensure […]admin
- Go to Walmart for Bananas, Not Estate Planning May 13, 2014Creating an estate plan is something you do to leave a legacy of care and love for the people who matter to you the most. Working with an attorney who understands your goals and wishes for your family, and can articulate those in a well-crafted estate plan, is a much better alternative than relying on […]admin
- 7 Steps to Creating an Estate Plan That Keeps Your Family Out of Court May 6, 2014Many people fail to create an estate plan because they don’t truly understand what is involved and therefore believe it is too complicated. But the real truth is that creating an estate plan during your lifetime is far less complicated than what your family will deal with after you are gone, if you don’t.admin
- Why DIY Estate Planning Is a Bad Idea April 29, 2014America is a nation of do-it-yourselfers, but building a deck and creating a legally valid estate plan are two entirely different things – and a less-than-perfect deck won’t devastate your family’s financial future or the relationships among the people you care about most. The prevalence of online legal services has led many people to believe […]admin
- If You Build It, You Best Protect It October 22, 2013Consider all the time you have spent or will spend building your business – and then consider how much energy you have spent on how to protect it or protect your family from it. Unfortunately, many small business owners don’t give much thought to asset protection until […]admin
Mark was very professional and made the process quick and easy. I would highly recommend Mark and Snake River Law.
Mark Petersen is an honest and upfront lawyer. I appreciated his focus and his calm demeanor when working through my divorce legal case. He was exceptionally fair with pricing and was respectful to me as his client. He listened well, was non-judgmental and fulfilled the duties with precision and skill. His assistant, Jessica, was also very nice and empathetic. Overall a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Mr. Petersen to anyone looking for a truly honest and skilled lawyer. I feel very lucky to have found him to help me.
I knew Mark would be honest with us and understanding of the goals we were working towards.