Sign up for Weekly Family Wealth Newsletter
- When Is the Purchase of Long-Term Care Insurance Worth It? June 8, 2016The financial impact of living a long life should be a consideration in your estate planning. That’s why we take a holistic approach to estate planning-- so we can help you cover all the angles and live life to the fullest.admin
- The Best Gift You Can Leave to Your Loved Ones May 26, 2016Preparing for and facing death openly and honestly is a gift to our loved ones because it allows us to leave behind what really matters, not just what we’ve accumulated financially, but our wisdom, our love and our leadership.admin
- Are You Leaving Your Retirement Account at Risk Due to Poor Planning? May 11, 201680% of retirement account beneficiaries immediately liquidate the account and frivolously spend the assetsadmin
- Recent Superstar Death Brings Estate Planning to the Forefront of Discussion May 2, 2016If you do not plan for your death, your family will get stuck in Court and could end up in conflict as welladmin
- Planning for Charitable Giving April 28, 2016Knowing ahead of time how much you are willing to contribute to charities and those specific charities to which you will give makes it easier to deal with those groups not on your “list”admin
My encounters working with Mark have been very positive ones. Mark’s experience and professionalism are evidenced in his understanding of the law and his ability to develop strategies based on the situation and available information. Integrity and trust are very important characteristics and Mark has proven that he possess both. I highly recommend Mark and Snake River Law for important matters in need of legal assistance.
Mark was very professional and made the process quick and easy. I would highly recommend Mark and Snake River Law.
I knew Mark would be honest with us and understanding of the goals we were working towards.