Sign up for Weekly Family Wealth Newsletter
- When Is the Purchase of Long-Term Care Insurance Worth It? June 8, 2016The financial impact of living a long life should be a consideration in your estate planning. That’s why we take a holistic approach to estate planning-- so we can help you cover all the angles and live life to the fullest.admin
- The Best Gift You Can Leave to Your Loved Ones May 26, 2016Preparing for and facing death openly and honestly is a gift to our loved ones because it allows us to leave behind what really matters, not just what we’ve accumulated financially, but our wisdom, our love and our leadership.admin
- Are You Leaving Your Retirement Account at Risk Due to Poor Planning? May 11, 201680% of retirement account beneficiaries immediately liquidate the account and frivolously spend the assetsadmin
- Recent Superstar Death Brings Estate Planning to the Forefront of Discussion May 2, 2016If you do not plan for your death, your family will get stuck in Court and could end up in conflict as welladmin
- Planning for Charitable Giving April 28, 2016Knowing ahead of time how much you are willing to contribute to charities and those specific charities to which you will give makes it easier to deal with those groups not on your “list”admin
Mark was very professional and made the process quick and easy. I would highly recommend Mark and Snake River Law.
Mark Petersen is an honest and upfront lawyer. I appreciated his focus and his calm demeanor when working through my divorce legal case. He was exceptionally fair with pricing and was respectful to me as his client. He listened well, was non-judgmental and fulfilled the duties with precision and skill. His assistant, Jessica, was also very nice and empathetic. Overall a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Mr. Petersen to anyone looking for a truly honest and skilled lawyer. I feel very lucky to have found him to help me.
I met with Mark initially to go over my case and to see what my options were. Mark was straight forward, honest, and gave me a very good idea of what to expect. He gave quotes for legal costs I would be facing and months later when I pursued my case, he was right in line with what he had previously quoted me. Mark is extremely knowledgeable, professional, honest, and explains aspects of the law in a way I clearly understood. I went into the legal matter feeling confident and understanding of what would happen. Jessica Turner is also great! If Mark was unavailable, Jessica was more than happy to try to help me and returned phone calls in a very timely manner. While Mark obviously needs to make a living, he will not take a case for the sole purpose of charging fees. Mark will give you an idea of how strong your case is and whether or not he recommends it be pursued. That’s very hard to find in a good attorney. I would strongly recommend Mark Peterson and Snake River Law.