Sign up for Weekly Family Wealth Newsletter
- The Legal Planning You Need to Do for Your High School Graduate June 24, 2014Once a child turns 18, they are no longer considered a child in the eyes of the law. And you no longer have the legal right to access their health care, school or banking records without their permission. Here are some steps you should take before your child leaves the nest that will help ensure your peace of mind and their safetyadmin
- Go to Walmart for Bananas, Not Estate Planning May 13, 2014Creating an estate plan is something you do to leave a legacy of care and love for the people who matter to you the most. Working with an attorney who understands your goals and wishes for your family, and can articulate those in a well-crafted estate plan, is a much better alternative than relying on a one-stop shopping experience.admin
- 7 Steps to Creating an Estate Plan That Keeps Your Family Out of Court May 6, 2014Many people fail to create an estate plan because they don’t truly understand what is involved and therefore believe it is too complicated. But the real truth is that creating an estate plan during your lifetime is far less complicated than what your family will deal with after you are gone, if you don’t.admin
- Why DIY Estate Planning Is a Bad Idea April 29, 2014America is a nation of do-it-yourselfers, but building a deck and creating a legally valid estate plan are two entirely different things – and a less-than-perfect deck won’t devastate your family’s financial future or the relationships among the people you care about most. The prevalence of online legal services has led many people to believe that they can cadmin
- If You Build It, You Best Protect It October 22, 2013Consider all the time you have spent or will spend building your business – and then consider how much energy you have spent on how to protect it or protect your family from it. Unfortunately, many small business owners don’t give much thought to asset protection until […]admin
J. Werner Adopting Parent
Mark was professional yet still human. I felt he looked me eye to eye as equals. Mark is great to work with and has very reasonable rates.
I knew Mark would be honest with us and understanding of the goals we were working towards.
My encounters working with Mark have been very positive ones. Mark’s experience and professionalism are evidenced in his understanding of the law and his ability to develop strategies based on the situation and available information. Integrity and trust are very important characteristics and Mark has proven that he possess both. I highly recommend Mark and Snake River Law for important matters in need of legal assistance.