Sign up for Weekly Family Wealth Newsletter
- Recent Superstar Death Brings Estate Planning to the Forefront of Discussion May 2, 2016If you do not plan for your death, your family will get stuck in Court and could end up in conflict as welladmin
- Planning for Charitable Giving April 28, 2016Knowing ahead of time how much you are willing to contribute to charities and those specific charities to which you will give makes it easier to deal with those groups not on your “list”admin
- Estate Planning for Blended Families April 22, 2016The term “blended family” has become commonplace in our society and refers to a family where one or both spouses were previously married and have children from the prior marriage. In some instances, the new couple goes on to have children of their own. With children, stepchildren […]admin
- Talking with Your Family About Your Estate Plan April 21, 2016Opening these conversations with your family will be difficult, but nowhere near as difficult as it would be on your family in the absence of advance planningadmin
- Pets in Your Will April 19, 2016Making provisions for pets in your will can only be done through the establishment of a trust. Pets are considered property and, as such, cannot be left money or property directly.admin
My encounters working with Mark have been very positive ones. Mark’s experience and professionalism are evidenced in his understanding of the law and his ability to develop strategies based on the situation and available information. Integrity and trust are very important characteristics and Mark has proven that he possess both. I highly recommend Mark and Snake River Law for important matters in need of legal assistance.
I knew Mark would be honest with us and understanding of the goals we were working towards.
Mark Petersen is an honest and upfront lawyer. I appreciated his focus and his calm demeanor when working through my divorce legal case. He was exceptionally fair with pricing and was respectful to me as his client. He listened well, was non-judgmental and fulfilled the duties with precision and skill. His assistant, Jessica, was also very nice and empathetic. Overall a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Mr. Petersen to anyone looking for a truly honest and skilled lawyer. I feel very lucky to have found him to help me.