- If You Build It, You Best Protect It October 22, 2013Consider all the time you have spent or will spend building your business – and then consider how much energy you have spent on how to protect it or protect your family from it. Unfortunately, many small business owners don’t give much thought to asset protection until […]admin
- Tips & Rules for Estate Executors and Administrators October 22, 2013If you have been named the executor of someone’s estate or the Trustee of a Trust, you may be unaware of all the details this responsibility entails. Most parents name a child as an executor, but seldom do children then do the necessary research to see what […]admin
- Protecting Your Small Business from Cybercrime June 12, 2013The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners has reported that companies with fewer than 100 employees lost an average of $155,000 annually as a result of fraud, identity theft and cybercrime. Here are some tips for protecting your small business from becoming a victim: Protect bank accounts and […]admin
- 5 Steps to Fix Your Battered Retirement Plan June 12, 2013It’s no secret that a majority of Americans are ill-prepared for retirement. A recent Forbes.com post detailed the 5 steps you can take now to being repairing the hole in your retirement plan: 1. Pay yourself first. Set up an account that is not easy for you […]admin
- How to Make Sure Your Business Gets Paid and Doesn’t Get Stiffed by Customers June 3, 2013Sooner or later, you are going to have a client who doesn’t pay you for services or products provided. Customers who do not pay are a fact of life for every business, so what are your alternatives? Here are some options: In-house collections – Designate someone in […]admin
J. Werner Adopting Parent
Mark was professional yet still human. I felt he looked me eye to eye as equals. Mark is great to work with and has very reasonable rates.
Mark Petersen is an honest and upfront lawyer. I appreciated his focus and his calm demeanor when working through my divorce legal case. He was exceptionally fair with pricing and was respectful to me as his client. He listened well, was non-judgmental and fulfilled the duties with precision and skill. His assistant, Jessica, was also very nice and empathetic. Overall a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Mr. Petersen to anyone looking for a truly honest and skilled lawyer. I feel very lucky to have found him to help me.
Mark was thorough and quick to respond to my family law issues. The overall value for the service was great. I recommend Mark and Snake River Law for your family law issues.